Walter Sisulu University
The University’s core business is teaching, research and community engagement.
It offers over 175 qualifications with the following priority programme focus areas:
- Science, engineering and technology
- Communication, business and management
- Accounting and management sciences
- Health sciences
- Natural sciences
- Humanities, social sciences and law.
Spanning over 1,000 kms in the Province of the Eastern Cape, WSU is ideally positioned to deliver a wide range of educational and development opportunities.
Apart from its vibrant academic core business, WSU has a number of directorates and centres which drive various strategic directions:
- Directorate of Research
- Directorate of Postgraduate Studies
- Centre for Rural Development
- Enterprise Development Centre
- Centre for Community and International Partnerships
- Centre for Learning & Teaching Development
- Centre for HIV/Aids.
Walter Sisulu University A-Z