University of Zululand Application 2017/18
The CAO on-time application fee for South African residents is R150 and R300 late application fee.
International Students: R300
- University fees are determined annually by the Council of the University.
- Studying at the University of Zululand includes, amongst others, also matters such as participation in student organisations, sporting activities and the utilisation of the library and computer centre.
- It is very important to meet your financial obligations at the University. The University cannot provide the necessary services, infrastructure and support to its students if students do not honour their obligations. Before applying for admission, please make sure that you have the necessary financial backing for your particular year of study. Adequate financial planning is the key to your success and future.
- Students are only considered to have completed the registration process after satisfying the academic programme requirements as prescribed by the Office of the Registrar and are not entitled to attend classes or write examinations until fees have been paid or satisfactory arrangements have been made with the Finance Department. Registration will be terminated if the appropriate fees have not been paid and arrangements in this regard have not been made.
- Student with an unpaid balance from a previous term(s) will not be permitted to register in a subsequent term until his/her account has been paid or satisfactory arrangements have been made with the Finance Department.
- It is expected that each student who registers at the University of Zululand will be familiar with the contents of the Calendar and has accepted responsibility for meeting curriculum requirements, accurate completion of registration and related forms and compliance with published dates and deadlines.
- Students should ensure that they have made adequate provision for the purchase of books and stationery.
- Fees are subject to revision at any time.
- Receipt of fees does not imply registration or a contract.
2013 Registration Fee is R773.
For more information on Module fees, Accommodation fees, Books and Meals fees please refer to the UNIZULU 2013 Undergraduate fees structure.
Account number: 1880000051
Branch code: 334130
Reference: Your student number