University of the Western Cape Online Application /218
University of the Western Cape Online Application 2020 – UWC online application for the 2020 Academic year is available for prospective students who wish to apply. Read full details below;
All courses: May
School of Business and Finance: 1st June
Undergraduate applications: 30 September
BCHD programme: 31 August
Postgraduate applications: 30 October
R50 but late application fees R150
Details Of University of the Western Cape Online Application 2020
University of the Western Cape Online Application 2020 :To apply to the University of the Western Cape Application , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
- University of the Western Cape Important Dates
- How to Apply to University of the Western Cape
- University of the Western Cape Admission Requirements
- University of the Western Cape Application Transport
- University of the Western Cape Residences/Accommodation
- University of the Western Cape Other Important Information
The University of the Western Cape is a national university, alert to its African and international context as it strives to be a place of quality, a place to grow. It is committed to excellence in teaching, learning and research, to nurturing the cultural diversity of South Africa, and to responding in critical and creative ways to the needs of a society in transition.
Drawing on its proud experience in the liberation struggle, the university is aware of a distinctive academic role in helping build an equitable and dynamic society. In particular it aims to: