UKZN Student Central
Student Central Login Support
You may be unable to login in for a number of reasons
If you have NEVER logged in before then
you will need a PIN created from your birthdate
in the format DDMM, that is Day Day Month Month
|25th May 1978||2505|
|12th June 1967||1206|
|4th February 1975||0402|
|31st December 1972||3112|
|9th September 1977||0909|
|1st January 1954||0101|
Once you log in with this PIN you will have to provide a NEW password
(which disables the use of the PIN)
before you can continue
If you HAVE logged in before and provided a NEW password
then you will need to use that Password making sure that it is in the same Case as you supplied it
sCOOTER1 is not the same as Scooter1
If you have logged in before and supplied a New Password but have forgotten it then please Click Here to have the password emailed to you.
If you are a Currently Registered Student you can access your Groupwise Account from Here
Student e-mail access from off-campus (These settings are for IE and may work for other browsers):
1. Go to the http://my.ukzn.ac.za website.
2. Click on Login
3. Enter Student Number details in the following format: StudentNumber@stu.ukzn.ac.za eg. email@example.com and press Enter.
4. You will then receive a pop-up box to enter your login details
5. Again, enter Student Number details eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Enter your UKZN Lan password (the password you use when logging into a computer in the student Lan)
7. Thereafter you will be logged in to your Office365 e-mailbox.
myUKZN provides students & future alumni with a free 25GB mailbox, 25GB
online storage solution, instant messaging tools and much more!
UKZN Timetabling & Venue Bookings
The Timetabling and Venue Booking Office manages and processes:
- the lecture timetables for all campuses, except Medical School;
- the examination timetables;
- the allocation of venues for tests and exams;
- the allocation of venues for departmental and student societies meetings and workshops;
- the LAN bookings;
- the use of all University facilities (excluding sports facilities) by external users.
Per campus timetable information: Hold the cursor over the respective campus name in the navigation bar on the left of this page and then follow the links to:
- general information about the time table for that campus;
- the lecture timetables for the modules offered at the campus;
- the bookings for each venue for the remainder of the year;
- test bookings for each school for the remainder of the year.
The examination timetables are available for each campus from the Examination Timetable link.
Booking application forms are located on the link Forms.
Contact email@example.com for any assistance