UFH Admission Requirements
Requirements / APS
Minimum of level 4 in English 1st Additional Language or
• Minimum of level 3 in English Home Language.
• Minimum of Level 4 or better in four 20-credit subjects from the designated list, excluding Life Orientation.
• Programme specific requirements.
How to calculate your APS score:
National Benchmark Tests (NBT’s)
The Academic Literacy and Quantitative Literacy (AQL) are combined into one multiple-choice test. The AQL Test is written by ALL UFH applicants. The second test is Mathematics (MAT), and is written by applicants to Faculties of Science and Agriculture and Management and Commerce. The Mathematics test is also multiple choice.
For more information on NBTs, click here.
- UFH Important Application Dates
- How to Apply to UFH
- UFH Admission Requirements
- UFH Transportation Information
- UFH Residences/Accommodation
- UFH Important Information