Last updated: 12 Dec 2016 | SPONSORED POST
With the aim of ensuring the rail network remains as safe as possible, as well as keeping its staff and its millions of passengers safe, SNCF wants to find innovative solutions for weed control on railway lines by promoting solutions with a low environmental impact wherever possible. Contribute to this SNCF initiative for a chance to win over €12,000 in prizes!
In teams of 2 to 5 students, submit your innovative ideas for effective weed control on the railways while ensuring that the environmental impact is minimal.
• Each team member in the first-place team will win a trip to the capital city of their choice (worth €2,000/pers) or the equivalent in gift certificates.
• Each team member will win an iPad Pro (worth €900/pers) or the equivalent in gift certificates.
• Each team member will win a Parrot BEBOP 2 FPV drone (worth €700/pers) or the equivalent in gift certificates.
• Each team member will win a weekend in a European capital (worth €500/pers) or the equivalent in gift certificates.
• Each team member will win a one-year Deezer subscription (worth €120/pers) or the equivalent in gift certificates.
• 1st step: 18th of December – a 3 to 5 slide PowerPoint document
• 2nd step: 12th of February – 20 preselected team will have to provide a 10 to 15-slide PPT document
• 3rd step: Final in March – Oral presentation at the headquarter of SNCF in Paris. All transportation and accommodation fees will be covered by the company