Rosebank College is a brand of The IIE – the Independent Institute of Education, one of South Africa’s largest private institutions of higher education, which is accredited with the South African Department of Higher Education and Training, and internationally accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC).
Rosebank College offers a range of IIE degrees, diplomas and higher certificates on all of its five campuses around South Africa, specialising in Commerce, Information and Communications Technology, and Humanities. You can choose between studying full-time or part-time, and some of the qualifications accommodate distance learning.
Rosebank College offers small, interactive classes, with a career-orientated syllabus that aims to keep up with the latest skill developments within each field. Since 2012 The IIE’s Rosebank College has placed over 5000 IIE graduates in employment.
Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education. They offer a variety of IIE degrees, IIE diplomas, IIE higher certificates via full-time studies, part-time studies or through distance learning.
Application Closing Dates
Applications close at the end of February each academic year.
- R150 non-refundable
- R1500 non-refundable registration fee
- Different fees apply for international students.
Open Day Information
22 – 23 June
28 – 29 September
Course Cost Range per Annum
IIE Higher Certificates from R10 000 per year. (Ts & Cs apply)
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
With The IIE’s Rosebank College you can apply online or visit one their campuses for assistance.
- To apply online, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
- Click the yellow “Apply” button, which will be on the top right of the Rosebank College website.
- Once you click the yellow button, it will take you to an online application form.
- Complete the application form as accurately as possible and click submit to ensure they receive your application.
- Should you have difficulty applying online please contact them on 0861 253 276.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here
STEP 2: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
You can pay your application fee at any ABSA branch. You must then email the proof of payment to the email address provided by the consultant or physically hand it in at your nearest campus. No cash will be accepted at any Rosebank College campus.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The IIE’s Rosebank College offers the following IIE degrees, IIE diplomas, IIE higher certificates in the following faculties:
- Information and Communications Technology
You can view all of their courses here.
- You can view The IIE Rosebank College fees information HERE.
Apply Online Here