Qualitas Career Academy Accreditation
Qualitas holds a vast number of accreditation & registration credentials including national and international affiliations.
- Department of Higher Education & Training Registration
- QCTO: Quality Council for Trades and Occupations
- Services SETA Provider Approval Number
- MICT SETA: Media, Information & Communications Technology SETA
- City & Guilds
- PAB: Professional Accreditation Body
- FPM SETA: Fibre Processing & Manufacturing SETA
- ITEC: International Therapy Examination Council
- ICB: institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- SAIM: South African Institute of Management
- Microsoft IT Academy
- Microsoft Partner
- Project Management South Africa (Gold provider)
- Sage Pastel
- ICDL: International Computer Driving License
Proof of registrations, accreditation or license may be obtained from the organisations themselves. Not all campuses offer the same programmes, and therefore some accreditations only apply at certain campuses. Each campus will be able to furnish proof of accreditation upon request.
By putting the words “Career Academy” in our name, we remind ourselves every day why we exist. Every effort we make in the field of education is driven by our understanding of why people study in the first place; to find work, or improve their career prospects.
The more employment prospects one has, the higher salary one can expect.
We are a college, a tertiary institution – yet our goal is not simply the certificates or diplomas we issue at graduation ceremonies. It’s much more than that.
Employment in South Africa
In South Africa, the fear of unemployment grips every South African. Even those with jobs fear the day that they will lose them. The South African national employment statistics may even discourage some people from looking for work.
Even those who are employed, fear looking for something better because they fear that they might fail.
And so – people remain in their situations forever, boxed in by a fear of failure or lack of confidence that life can get better.