After enrolling in an NC (V) programme. Applications forms will be distributed at induction.
How to apply:
• Enroll for your chosen NC (V) programme
• Obtain an application form during induction.
• Complete the form and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
• Qualifying applications will them be submitted to the Umfolozi College Bursary Committee for consideration. Bursaries will be awarded based on financial need and academic performance within the confines of the funds allocated to the College by the Department of Higher Education & Training.
• IMPORTANT: Students enrolling for NC (V) programmes are required to pay 25% of their fees on registration. However, students should ensure that they have the means to pay the full study and
related fees for their programme, according to college requirements and deadlines, and not rely on receiving a bursary as bursary funds are limited, and are awarded according to strict pre-determined
criteria. Students who do not receive bursaries will be liable for their own outstanding student accounts.
For information about Umfolozi College Fees contact;
TEL: +27(35) 902 9501
Fax: +27(35) 789 2585
Private Bag X 5023
Richards Bay, South Africa, 3900