Durban University of Technology Banking Details
BANK: STANDARD BANK
A/C NO: 050505416
BRANCH CODE: 040126
BRANCH NAME: ABC DURBAN
SWIFT CODE: SBZAZAJJ
CUSTOMER ID: 026Z
REFERENCE: PLEASE INSERT STUDENT
NUMBER AS REFERENCE
COPY OF DEPOSIT SLIP / EFT / INTERNET ADVICE CAN BE FAXED TO THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT ON 031 – 3735440 OR 031 – 373 2653
SHOULD YOU BE MAKING A BULK DEPOSIT (FOR MORE THAN ONE
STUDENT) PLEASE SEND THE PAYMENT BREAKDOWN IN ORDER TO
ALLOCATE TO THE RESPECTIVE STUDENTS.
The University Of Durban Banking Details have been Outlined in Our Fees Handbook
Applicants are to download and follow the instructions as stated in the Handbook.
How to apply
Planning a successful career at DUT doesn’t have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
Are you having trouble deciding what career you would like to follow? We have developed a Career Decision-Making page – designed to take undecided learners through the career decision-making process in a systematic and user-friendly manner.
We hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to DUT. To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study. Programmes offered can be found in the Department Handbooks.
- The minimum entrance requirements for admission to the DUT for a South African applicant is a Senior Certificate or a recognized equivalent qualification. Over and above the minimum entrance requirements, each department also sets specific entrance requirements.
- With effect from 1 January 2009 the following are the entrance requirements :
- a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training provided that a minimum of 4 recognised NSC 20-credit subjects must be passed.
- These four subjects must:
- include English with an achievement rating of 3 or better;
- not exceed 2 official languages; and
- have an achievement rating of 3 or better, in accordance with the NSC levels of achievement below:
- International applicants are required to check the International Brochure for detailed information on the admission process.
- Apply online at the Central Applications Office (CAO). (A prospective student who wishes to study at the DUT must apply via the CAO.)
Please complete the CAO application form, and attach certified copies of your identity document and Grade 12 certificate (or final Grade 11, June/ Trial Grade 12 report if you have not written your final examination). The application form must reach the CAO office before the closing date of 31 October. Please refer to specific programmes for relevant closing dates, as some programmes close earlier than 31 October. Include the appropriate application fee of R200 (non-refundable) when submitting your application form. Make sure that your application AND fee reach the CAO before the closing date. Submission of a completed application form does not imply that you have been accepted as a student, or that you may register. All applicants will be notified, in writing, of the outcome of their application. The CAO provides an on-line appliction facility. Kindly consult the CAO webpage at www.cao.ac.za