South West Gauteng College Application Forms Info
Step 1: Select your preferred programme of study
- Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; www.swgc.co.za
- Go to the College Prospectus,http://www.swgc.co.za/swgc-prospectus-2015/ and select the programme/s that you wish to study for.
Late applications will not be considered!
Step 2: Complete the application Form
- Hard-copy application forms must be completed using a black pen, with clear printing. You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- To apply online click here.
- Please note that the application form is not a registration form, the registration forms will be made available to successful applicants.
An incomplete application will result in delays in processing.
Step 3: Supporting documentation
All applications require supporting documents to be submitted to the College.
- Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
o Certified copy of the latest results/qualification
o Certified copy of Identity document
- Attached medical statement from a registered doctor if you have any disability or ongoing medical condition that will require you to seek special assistance from the College,
The College cannot consider your application if all required supporting documentation is not attached.
Step 4: Application fee
- There is no application fee required.
Step 5: Submit application
- Completed application forms to be sent to any of the College Sites as follows:
We are pleased to announce that, we are now able to accept online applications.
Click the Manual for Student Online Applications to see the steps to be followed when completing an online application.
To complete your online application click Online Applications.
Should you experience any problems when completing your online application/registration please phoneour Contact Centre on 086 176 8849 from 07 January .
1822A Molele Street, C/o Koma Road, Molapo, 1801
Office No. 9, 2nd floor, Walter Sisulu Square of dedication, Cnr. Klip Valley and Union Road, Kliptown, Soweto, 1801
5604 Van Onselen Road, Dobsonville, 1863
1440 Mncube Drive, Dube Village, 1801
1822B Molele Street, C/o Koma Road, Molapo, 1801
No. 3 Webber Avenue, Horizon View, 1724
Roodepoort West Campus
No. 1 Hinda& Lawson Street, Roodepoort West, 1724
Cnr Main Street & Huguenot Avenue, Bordeaux, Randburg, 2194
(011) 984 1262
Attention: Ms Elizabeth Mtshali
Administration Manager (Acting)
South West Gauteng College
Private Bag X33,
Step 6: Acceptance/ Non-acceptance letter
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance or non-acceptance status after two weeks of receiving their applications.
DHET BURSARIES FOR NEEDY AND ACADEMICALLY STRONG STUDENTS ARE AVAILABLE, BASED ON THE MEANS TEST
MAKE THE WISE CHOICE, KHETHA AND APPLY NOW FOR !
SWGC, Period! Enough!