South African Theological Seminary Application Form 2022
The Undergraduate School offers programmes from Certificate to Bachelor of Theology Degree. The Postgraduate School offers programmes from Honours to Doctorate degrees.
Important information to read before completing your online application form:
- You will need to provide certified copies of all your documents when you complete the online application form. This means that all the documents required must be confirmed as true copies of the original by a Commissioner of Oaths who will stamp them with his signature to confirm this. Only these certified copies must be uploaded with the online form. If your pastor is a Commissioner of Oaths, you could approach him/her or you could go to your local police station. If you live in a country where this is not the usual practice please ask your pastor to certify that what you send is a true copy of the original.
- The turnaround time for processing enrolments is 7 days from the date the application is received.
- Please contact our Enrolments Office email@example.com if you experience any difficulty when completing the online application form.
- When you enrol for any Undergraduate Programme, you are required to pay an enrolment fee (see pricing). This can be paid either online OR by depositing the money directly into the SATS bank account.
- IMPORTANT: If you are outside South Africa, please try to pay by credit card if at all possible, as all other methods incur substantial costs, for which you will be responsible, e.g. foreign payments through a bank cost R235 each time.
- If you have already completed an application form at all, please do not complete another one. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reprocess your application.
- If you have already completed a qualification at SATS and would like to apply for a second qualification please do not complete the online application form. Instead, please contact either: