South African Islamic Foundation Bursary 2022
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The South African Islamic Foundation (SAIF) is aimed at the education and development of Muslim South Africans from disadvantaged communities.
The SAIF created the South African Islamic Foundation Bursary Fund (SAIFBF) to financially assist Muslim students with their tertiary studies, in various fields of study.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The SAIFBF is aimed at Muslim students in all fields of study, who are studying towards a undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Practice the Muslim religion,
- Studying towards an undergraduate or postgraduate degree,
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution in SA,
- Achieve high academic results,
- In financial need.
HOW TO APPLY
Students can request an application form by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applicants may be requested to send the following supporting documentation along with their complete application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic record to date (on tertiary letterhead),
- Proof of registration at tertiary institution (on tertiary letterhead),
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies),
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, death certificate if deceased).
Applicants will receive further bursary information when emailing the address provided above.
1 December annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 486 3580
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Post: P O Box 72138