HAW & INGLIS Civil Engineering Bursaries 2022
This Western Cape-based company has been trading and leaving its mark on South Africa since 1984. Not only does this company work on specialized projects within South Africa, but also in the neighboring states. It is involved in projects ranging from Infrastructure, Road Construction, Building Construction, Commercial Construction, Residential Construction and also Road Rehabilitation, to name but a few.
This company is dedicated to the enhancement of communities and growth of all the people. They deliver professional services to both the private and public sectors. They seek gifted individuals who have a passion for their industry to join their team. They offer these candidates exceptional support in more ways than one.
If this industry interests you and you meet all the requirements as stipulated, then you may apply to their bursary program.
HAW & INGLIS CIVIL ENGINEERING BURSARIES AVAILABLE
This company has an absolutely unique way of assisting candidates complete their studies and enter a field where they truly have an interest. Their fields made available to successful candidates are all related to Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Building. They grant talented individuals the opportunity to complete their studies at a CETA Learning Institute, University or the University of Technology. These are determined by future needs of the company and the passion of each individual.
Once applications are made, the selection process starts. Successful candidates will be invited to firstly work for the company within their field of interest for a one-year period. This term will commence upon completion of the selected candidates Matric/Grade 12 year. The company offers this period to the candidate so that they can explore the field and ensure it is what they want before commencing studies. This period also gives the company the opportunity to assess each candidate.
Once this year assessment period is completed, successful candidates will receive a bursary to complete their studies. Upon completion of their studies, candidates will receive further mentorship, training, and skills building with supervision and leadership from professionals within each field.
Candidates must hold a great interest within the Building and Civil Engineering fields, these may include the following:
- Civil Construction – Engineering
- Project Management
- Building Construction
- Building Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Sanitation – Engineering
- Construction Management
- Drainage Inspection
- Architectural Technology
- Industrial Designing
- Town Regional Planning
- Road Construction – Engineering
- Building Surveying
HAW & INGLIS CIVIL ENGINEERING BURSARY REQUIREMENTS
There are some basic requirements that each individual who wish to apply will have to meet before making their application.
The minimum requirements are as follow:
- Candidates must hold a valid ID document
- Candidates must be in their Grade 12 year with a minimum of 60% for both Physical Science and Pure Mathematics
- Candidates must not have failed any of their subjects the previous term
- Candidates who are currently studying within one of the fields made available with a 100% pass for all subjects or modules
- Candidates must enjoy the outdoors and nature
- Candidates must be willing to travel or relocate if required
- Candidates must be willing to work in remote areas for unnamed durations
- Candidates must be willing to work within rural areas
- Candidates must be able to adapt to their surroundings
- Candidates must have exceptional communication skills
- Candidates must show a strong leadership quality
- Candidates must be able to take action and show initiative
- Candidates must have great organizational skills
HAW & INGLIS CIVIL ENGINEERING BURSARY APPLICATION
HAW & INGLIS Civil engineering bursaries application online is available for download from their website:
For more information or to download the application candidates can have a look at this page on their website.
HAW & INGLIS CIVIL ENGINEERING BURSARIES: CLOSING DATE
Candidates wishing to apply for a bursary from HAW & INGLIS must ensure that their applications are submitted before September yearly. Please ensure all relevant documentation is certified and accompany your application. Good luck to all the engineering students, may all your life’s goals be achieved.
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now