CPUT DHET Fee Adjustment Grant

By | September 17, 2019
By | April 21, 2022

CPUT DHET Fee Adjustment Grant for Undergraduates

Government will pay the fee increase capped at 8% for all qualifying registered students with a gross combined family income up to R600 000 per annum . This is a grant and will not have to be repaid by qualifying students. The grant will only cover tuition fees and accommodation provided by universities.

Who qualifies?

  • Only South African citizens and citizens with permanent South African residence studying towards an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification
  • The applicant and direct family (mother, father, spouse or legal guardians) must have a GROSS combined family income of R600 000 or less per annum before tax deductions.

How to apply?

Some students will not have to apply for the grant, they will automatically be considered:

  • Applicants who applied for NSFAS funding.
  • All students who attended Quintile 1, 2 and 3 schools in Grade 12.

All other students will have to apply for the fee adjustment grant at registration:

  • All applications will have to be submitted on the relevant application form obtainable from universities or their websites.
  • All applications must include certified copies of IDs of the parents/spouse and/or legal guardians. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
  • Parents, spouses and legal guardians will be requested to acknowledge that they understand that personal information will be requested and provided to third parties who will assist the University with verifying income and that their signature to the application constitutes express written consent.
  • All parties (father / mother / spouse /legal guardians / student) must complete and sign the application.
  • Students who are unsuccessful in their application may appeal within 14 days of the outcome of the decision by completing an Appeals Form which will be loaded onto the University’s website.

Application form

All applications must be submitted, with supporting documents, at the nearest Financial Aid and/or Student Accounts Office.

See Also:

CPUT DHET Fee Adjustment Grant

CPUT External Bursaries and Scholarships

CPUT External loans For Undergraduate Students

Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT NSFAS

NSFAS Application for Universities and Colleges in South Africa

Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress