University of the Witwatersrand Application – Submit your application
Submit your application, required documentation and application fee before the closing date.
Go to the self-service portal – https://self-service.wits.ac.za
- Deposit exact amount into the University’s Application Fee account:
Standard Bank, Current Account Number: 200 346 385,
Branch code: Braamfontein 004 805. CI Number 074A,
Account name: Wits University – Application Fees.
Please attach copy of M65.
- International payment swift code: SBZAZAJJ
- Pay by cash or credit card at the Fees Office, Ground Floor, Senate House, University of the Witwatersrand.
- Please use payment reference number indicated on your application, for example P1300000, L1300000, D1300000.
For general enquiries call the Student Call Centre on 011 717 1888.
Get help with:
- Application information for faculty admission, residence and financial assistance and bursaries
- Curriculum planning
- Career advice
– See more at: https://www.wits.ac.za/undergraduate/apply-to-wits/#sthash.qknzT6rj.dpuf