OPEN CALL | NORDIC FRINGE NETWORK (NFN) 2022
The 8th edition of Stockholm Fringe Festival – STOFF is joining forces with 3 sister festivals under the Nordic Fringe Network (NFN) umbrella to create a coherent touring pathway through the Nordics.
The organisers have just opened a joint artist call for 2022 . Previous STOFF artist calls have resulted in artist submissions from nearly 50 countries and territories. NFN is now keen to reach out to artist communities in your region with this new touring opportunity.
The 2022 NFN circuit incorporates:
- Gothenburg Fringe Festival (GOFF) 1-2-3-4 Sept
- Stockholm Fringe Festival (STOFF) 6-7-8-9-10 Sept
- Norway Fringe Festival (NOFF) 13-14-15-16-17 Sept
- Reykjavik Fringe Festival (RVKFRINGE) 21-22-23-24 Sept
Nordic Fringe Network (NFN) – Open Call
The Nordic Fringe Network aims to elevate the local through the global. The NFN member festivals focus is on emerging artists but they also welcome established artists who choose to work on the fringe of the establishment.
The organisers are looking for both independent projects and also artists for their residency initiative.
- They encourage innovative and interdisciplinary work.
- The festivals are platforms where new work meets a new audience.
- Artists choose if they like to do one or several of the festival editions.
Covered disciplines are: Performance art, Installations, Street art, Theatre, Dance, Video, Circus, Music, Comedy, Children arts initiatives etc.
Travel and accommodation funding is limited and may be negotiated based on production specific needs.
For more information see: