Milpark Business School Admission Requirements
New students registering for the first time on a programme (qualification).
*International students: please refer to the admission requirements for international students by clicking here
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course programme brochure.
If you have completed a qualification at another accredited institution, you may be eligible for subject exemptions.
- submit the relevant application if any of the modules you have completed previously (no more than 10 years ago) are similar to the modules on the qualification you are applying for.
- submit your original exemption application form together with originally certificated documents via post or hand delivery to Milpark.
On successful admission, you can proceed with the registration of your semester modules.
*International students: please refer to the registration requirements for international students by clicking here
- have received your login details to access myMilpark.
- adhere to the registration closing dates as per the relevant course programme timetable.
(You will be required to upload your proof of payment — proof of deposit/EFT, bursary letter or credit card.)
All admission and registration information can be also viewed online on myMilpark