Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Application Status
How will I know about the status of my SMU student application?
- All information regarding the status of your application will be communicated to you via SMS.
How do I apply to study at SMU?
- Download the student application form, by downloading the form below.
- Complete the form in full and answer all questions with black ink (pen).
- Make sure the names appearing on your Identity Document (ID), as well as your certificates are the same and in the same sequence.
- All student application forms submitted after closing dates will not be considered.
When is the closing date(s) for SMU student applications 2017?
- Friday 30 June 2017 is the closing date to apply for the following courses: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB); Bachelor of Diagnostic Radiography (B Rad); Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS); Bachelor of Dental Therapy (BDT); Bachelor of Oral Hygiene (BoH); Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm); and Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy (BSc Physio).
- Friday 28 July 2017 is the closing date to apply for the following courses: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences and Art (B NSC / B Cur); Bachelor of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology (B SLP & A); Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B Occ Ther); Bachelor of Science in Dietetics (BSc Dietetics); Bachelor of Science (BSc) majoring in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Physics, Physiology, Psychology, Statistics.