Midrand Graduate Institute Application Details for 2017
Applications are still open! Inquire now about our degree courses and qualifications and let’s help you kick-start your journey to the real world! Apply early and secure fees in 2017! Inquire more at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 690 1700/33.
At MGI we pride ourselves on offering an education that helps every student become real world ready, that’s why we will be awarding one Pearson Scholarship to a student that enrolls for one of our Mid-Year intake programmes in 2016. This is an incentive to ensure you maintain your academic performance because we know that you have what it takes to succeed. Take up the challenge and continue your journey to success, all you need to do is tell us why you deserve to be awarded the Pearson scholarship.
What you need to apply for the Pearson Scholarship?
- Copy of Matric Results
- Copy of ID
- Filled in MGI Application Form and paid the registration fee
- Short motivational letter
Email to email@example.com and remember to include your contact details.
Applications closes November. Apply now and start your journey to becoming real world ready with MGI.
Programmes open for registration at MGI in 2017
- Faculties & programmes
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Business Management
- Creative Arts & Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Graphic Design
- Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Internet Communication
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Information Technology
- UNISA Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Social Science and Education
- Bachelor of Psychology Degree
- Bachelor of Arts
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Senior Phase and FET Teaching
- Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology Management
- Foundation Programmes
- Pre-degree Foundation Programme
- English Language Foundation Programme