University of Venda Online Application 2017-2018
University of Venda Online Application 2017-2018 : To apply to University of Venda , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
To apply for admission at the University of Venda, simply print the form and post it back with the required documentation, and signatures to:
University of Venda
Private Bag x5050
This is only an application for admission and therefore binding upon neither the applicant nor the University. You must still register in person on the date as published in the press/indicate on the information brochure/ as brought to your attention.
R100-00 (ONE HUNDRED RAND ONLY) NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE MUST BE PAID AT ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NO. 1000 000 589 AND WRITE THE FIRST EIGHT DIGITS OF YOUR I.D NUMBER AS REFERENCE NUMBER.
KINDLY ATTACH THE ORIGINAL DEPOSIT SLIP ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
Application forms without Proof of Payment will not be considered
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms must be returned to the University either by hand or by certified/ordinary mail/registered post.
Please return the form to:
1. New Student Administration Building
Or send it to :
2. University of Venda
Private Bag X5050
Please attach CERTIFIED COPIES of the following:
- Copy of your identity document or passport
- Copy of Senior Certificate or Statement of Symbols, Matriculation Certificate or
School leaving exams
- Copy of school examination results certified by school principal (if still at school)
- Academic record and certificate of good conduct (if you have already studied at a tertiary institution)
- Copy of Study or Residence Permit (if you are an international applicant)
- 1 Passport photo
Closing Date: Before 29 September 2017